Don't PRETEND you are happy any longer!
The Mindset School is THE Christian Community to Renew Your Mind and Find Your Authentic Smile!
But is The Mindset School right for me?
The Mindset School
IS for you if...
- You feel stuck in life
- You feel held back, hesitant, and limited
- You have the head knowledge but you realize you are not doing the work
- You are aware of internal negative self-talk but you're not sure how to get past it
- You want different results for your life and you want help going after them
- You welcome faith-based principles, scripture, and Christian practices into your healing
- You are ready to authentically smile from the inside out!
The Mindset School
is NOT for you if...
- You're just want to "level up" with surface level coaching
- You want to stay stuck in a fixed mindset
- You are comfortable alone in your struggles
- You are unwilling to to uncover and take the next step together
- You are offended by me speaking about and infusing my Christian faith during the program
*The Mindset School is a woman-only space.
The Mindset School
Live Community Calls
Online group coaching to walk through challenges together while forming friendships and no longer wasting years of life in isolation. A safe place to learn, grow, and share.
Guest Q&As with experts in psychology, mindset, and scripture to give us tips, tools, and resources to rewire our thinking and take action to move forward with confidence.
Come here to ask questions or celebrate your victories as we overcome limiting mindsets together and tear down walls we have built prohibiting us from truly living authentically.
In The Mindset School, You'll:
- Get unstuck
- Achieve your goals
- Take action
- Distinguish circumstances from thoughts
- Be empowered to move forward, focused on the future
- Stop looking to the past
- Build a positive identity and self-perception
- Align your identity with the Word of God
- You finally shared your story for the first time
- You were encouraged in a safe and supportive space
- You allowed yourself to finally stop suppressing your emotions
- You overcame what you've hidden for so long
- You had the freedom that ONLY comes through Christ
- You no longer saw and felt only brokenness
- You were now the girl that has overcome
- You finally got unstuck and were moving forward
You CAN love life again.
I can help you get there with The Mindset School.
Who is behind The Mindset School?
As a child, I used to love playing pretend.
But one day, that changed.
I was taken advantage of and told that now I HAD to pretend...that the trauma and abuse never occurred.
From then on, every move and every decision came from self-protection. I pushed away authentic relationships and didn't trust anyone.
After decades of silently suffering...
I was finally fed up with the fake, phony smile.
So I put in the work. I unpacked and surrendered the basement of my heart to Christ. I learned to smile again.
Now, my life’s mission is to help other women like me smile from the inside out.
You CAN have fun.
You CAN be playful.
And yes, you CAN love life again.
The Mindset School serves to help women renew their mind the way God intended.
I did it.
And I know you can too.
I WANT TO WORK WITH PEGGY
As your coach I commit to...
- Helping you reflect on what you are thinking about
- Sharing the proven tools that helped me move to an authentic and joyful mindset
- Showing you how you can have a solid identity walking in Christ
- Being present for you as I have been every time I've prayed for you
- Telling you stories that make you laugh and may make you cry
If this is what you're looking for... You are in the right place!
Here's what people are saying...
Peggy is absolutely amazing!
She is always encouraging and every time I have the privilege of hearing her I learn something new. She challenges me to adjust my mindset to be healthy & productive - and then she gives me the tools and tips to make sure I can succeed!
It was such a blessing!
Thanks for taking the time to talk to me today. It was such a blessing! your genuineness and transparency are beautiful. I loved talking through analogies and looking at scripture. I'm really thankful for the call we had.
~ Laura Stonitsch
An amazing example!
Peggy gets the "BIGGEST GROWTH" AWARD! She is such an amazing example of the power of God to redeem and empower!